• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Powder?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my.order and see its On Hold. The Swiss 3F is out of stock. This kinda bites cause I needed this order before my.next club shoot in a couple weeks :(
Try Maine Powder House. I just received my shipment of Swiss FFFg yesterday, ordered last Wednesday. The website might not show it in stock, but they just received a shipment from the supplier a couple of weeks back.

1672246538543.png

The Maine Powder House thanks you for reaching out. I value each and every customer and want to make sure I respond as soon as I can. This is a home business and I work weird hours and may not answer a phone/text/email immediately, but leave me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.

**Hours will be Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 8pm EST. Will be closed Fridays and Saturdays. Email or Text is the fastest way to get me to answer, but leave a voice mail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

$42.99 for 777? Wow! That gets to another issue that is seldom discussed. While substitutes may be more widely available, they are a lot more expensive (even compensating for the fact they are more energetic).

Plan ahead. Use real BP. Buy a bunch of it. It doesn't degrade over time. Your heirs to your estate will thank you.

That's some expensive powder.
Sadly, a sign of the times. When local stores don't have any, you do what you have to do.
Thanks for the info. Just ordered from Grafs and Sons.

I searched for “powder valley “ as I had ordered from them before. I got a link and went through the order process and saw that they did not take credit card payment, which was not the case for my last order. I looked closer and the website was powders valley “ Note the added “S”.

Grafs and Sons did take my card. I never order from any place that doesn’t take a card. Your credit card company will reimburse you if the seller was fraudulent. I also take a screenshot of my receipt of every order I place no matter the items purchased.
Yes, there is a scam site set up that pretty much mirrors Powder Valley's site, it even has their contact info. They are aware of it but can do nothing about it. As you mentioned it's "Powders Valley".

I called Powder Valley a couple weeks ago and placed an order. If I can I always place my order over the phone as opposed to the internet.

Just checked my.order and see its On Hold. The Swiss 3F is out of stock. This kinda bites cause I needed this order before my.next club shoot in a couple weeks :(

Need to buy bread for a sandwich before you need to eat.

$30/lb shipped for good, real black powder isn't too bad really. If it makes you feel better, look at the price of 777 from my local gun sto😳
That price is downright SCARY! I've been using my stock of T-7 to extend my black powder stocks... now I wonder if I should be using the BP to extend my T-7. We gots to get these idiots out of the government....

At the end of muzzleloader season here a few years back, the local Walmart had a sale on triple seven at $2.00 per pound and #11 caps were $1.00 per tin! Those days are long gone.

Sadly, a sign of the times. When local stores don't have any, you do what you have to do.
How many times do we have to tell folks that the days of strolling into your LGS and buying 1lb of real black powder are far, far in the rear view mirrors. It's just not economically feasible for many small businesses to comply with the regs and INS requirements to make them stocking real black powder worth the expense

Grafs shows no powder in stock, today anyway. Same with Powder Inc. Unless you need 1F or 4F. I suppose a guy needs to call them. Things change daily I'm thinkin.

Grafs shows no powder in stock, today anyway. Same with Powder Inc. Unless you need 1F or 4F. I suppose a guy needs to call them. Things change daily I'm thinkin.
Place your order, that gets you in line and have them e-mail you when it ships.

Gotta love early delivery! Supposed to be here tomorrow, showed up this morning. Good thing I was here to sign for it. Had just got back from a run to town by 5min.

thumbnail_IMG_0882.jpg

Back