• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli flint sxs

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a beauty. Just what I have been waiting for.
Need to start saving now because it looks expensive :shocked2:
O.

Have a look at the top of the page & you will see a bar with BLOG in it. Click on that, it will show you the gun.
O.

I Want One! Not sure if I like the checkering though...I'll bet I'd get used to it.

DSC_1316.jpg

I wish they had of put late style flintlocks like the one on the Mortimer on it.That said I ll probably add one to my collection

Strange looking set of locks, does not seem the least bit appropriate for this style of gun. They could have done a lot better.

Yep,the checkering is butt ugly but maybe this is just a prototype and will be changed in the final production model.Hopefully.

Among the changes would be to deactivate historical guns held in museums across Europe, ban the production of replica firearms to include reproductions of antique weapons, remove the entire class of Category D guns which includes most muzzleloaders, move single-shot long breechloaders with smoothbore barrels to a higher level of control, and other efforts.

With the EU threatening changes like this we will be lucky if there ever is a final production.

If it does come about, I'm praying there's a plain, functional version without the engraving and checkering...which I agree is a rather odd variation. They way the U.S. and European governments are headed, I also am afraid this will never see production. Not a single clue as to length, weight or bore size...just a titillation tactic I guess! :wink: :rotf:

Back