• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Pedersoli 1859 Sharps Berdan Rifle - NEW - Lot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Still thinning my herd. Here's No. 3 on my list that I prefer not to let go. But I know I won't get around to shooting. Includes accessories.

GUN: Pedersoli 1859 Sharps Berdan Sharpshooters Infantry Rifle. Serial No. SH3762. I don't know what year it was made. But those who are familiar with the Pedersoli serial numbers will likely know. The gun is in new, unfired condition. Not even tested with a cap. The bore and action are mint. It retains 100% of it's case colors. Not even a smudge or handling mark. And, it has the full Charlie Hahn treatment already done. Plus, a taller front sight also by Charlie. That taller front sight should be a big aid if sighting in at 25-yards. I ran a patch down the bore, only dust. I gave the bore a thin coat of Bore Butter, and the rest of the gun a thin coat of Ren-Wax. So all this gun needs is to load and shoot it. LOL

ACCESSORIES:

1 Four additional spare O-Rings.
2 About 250 pre-formed paper tubes of the correct size.
3 A good quality military style pouch, double flap with extra pocket. Has wood block inside to hold 20 pre-formed cartridges. Both belt loops and buckles for shoulder strap. New condition.
4 Correct sling in new condition.
5 About a dozen standard type ring-tail .54 bullets. And 2-3 loading tubes for shooting loose powder. (When I can find where I put them).

Lots of photos here. Feel free to contact me for any additional photos or questions. Will ship in a double-wall, telescoping box by regular UPS-Ground. Sorry, not interested in trades. And thanks for looking.
Price: $1,700.00 - shipped to the lower 48 states.

Rick

DSC03215 (Medium).JPG
DSC03217 (Medium).JPG
DSC03218 (Medium).JPG
DSC03219 (Medium).JPG
DSC03220 (Medium).JPG
DSC03221 (Medium).JPG
DSC03223 (Medium).JPG
DSC03224 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.