• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Patch/Neck knife with side seam sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

I have a new knife for you BP guys who do a lot of shooting at Rendezvous’ and want to look the part. This is a Patch knife with a neck carry sheath.

Price is $75.00 + $8.00 s&h, USD$

The knife is 7” long overall. With a 1095 HC full tang blade that measures 4.25” long by 1” wide. It’s RAZOR sharp (as are all my knives).

The knife has a Tiger stripped Curly Maple handle that I popped the grain on for that eye catching flame look. It’s been sealed with Boiled Linseed Oil, and buffed. The handle slabs are attached with (4) 1/16” Iron pins and (1) 1/8” Iron pin for a 5 pin configuration reminiscent of the later Cartouche’ knives sold by the American Fur Company between 1785 and 1825. Mine has a slightly shorter blade to keep it compact.

The sheath is 3oz. Veg tanned Cow hide, dyed Walnut Brown. Its hand saddle stitched and has a “side seam” (the seam is on the back rather than on the edge.)

It also has a soft buckskin thong for neck carry, which I left long enough for the owner to shorten or lengthen to their own preference. Right now it hangs about 18” but it can be lengthened to about 30”

This knife was designed to be a neck knife for patch cutting, but it will just as admirably dress small game, like, Coon, Squirrels, Grouse, Pheasants, or even Fish.

This knife will get you questions about where you got it, and you’ll get plenty of great compliments on it at you next Rendezvous, shoot, or Mountain Man encampment.

Here’s your chance to own a Two Feathers knife.

My 100% satisfied customer feedback speaks for itself. Check my reviews on the forum.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but I accept personal checks and postal money orders. Checks will add 2 weeks for bank clearance.

I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are, Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather

I sell to Canada as well, but again all my prices are in USD’s

If interested, PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (703).jpg
    thumbnail (703).jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 104
  • thumbnail (704).jpg
    thumbnail (704).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 109
  • thumbnail (705).jpg
    thumbnail (705).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 104
  • thumbnail (706).jpg
    thumbnail (706).jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 105
  • thumbnail (707).jpg
    thumbnail (707).jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 102
  • thumbnail (708).jpg
    thumbnail (708).jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 106
I don’t know who bought this knife but who ever bought it you got a great looking knife. Two feathers make quality wares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back