• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Panther Primitive Sergeants Tent.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a short wall Sergeants tent that I no longer need and I'm tired of carrying it around all the time.
Tent size is 9x8x7 with 16-inch side walls. This tent needs no side poles and the side ropes are already attached. Includes ridge and uprights no stakes.
Asking 250.00 no shipping pick-up in person only.
I don't have any photos on hand so I can't post the usual photo and name.
The tent is in good usable condition and the reason for selling is I bought a
pyramid due to ease of setup.

Last edited:
I see you're from New England so it would be a far piece for you to drive to Missouri as shown in my info above.
But if you're interested PM me and I'll give you the full address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back