• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Original NEPR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squirejohn

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone on the Forum going to the "Original" NEPR in Sanbornton, NH from May 28 - June 5 with visitor's days on Mon the 30th & Tues June 1 ? If so I'll see you there.

Squirejohn,

I live in Laconia which is close by so I'll attend as a day participant. I plan on attending the beginner shooters seminar on saturday the 29th, bringing my family by on sunday the visitor day and doing a rifle shoot on monday. Should be fun, only my second vous. Post a picture if you got one and I'll keep an eye peeled.

Don

Don,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but my computer got "hit" by lighting on the 23rd and didn't get it fixed until yesterday. I was also on the range Mon. and may have "seen" you there. All in all it was a good rendezvous even though it rained more days than not.

Squirejohn,

I was at the first relay on mon. morning. I was wearing a yellow calico shirt, green drop front trousers and a black felt hat with a beaded band and feather. I was the tall,bearded one with glasses and a belly that shows my fondness for good food and beer. You can describe yourself though I don't know if I could recall your face. Any who, My rifle was shooting a little to the right that day not that it mattered with those card targets. That was impossible to see nevermind hit. Faired a little better on the bear target. I had a nice time walking through the camp chatting with folks and looking for a souvenier for my wife. Don't think I'll ever be part of the primative encampments but I may be able to get my wife and son into period cloths in order to walk around and enjoy the company of others. Some wives insist on their creature comforts and modern tent camping is as close to roughing it as my wife wants to get. Do you attend the biathlons in Smugglers Notch or St. Johnsbury? The one in St. J's I've attended a few times and I'd like to get to Smugglers some time. Glad to hear the weather did'nt dampen you fun.

Don

Squirejohn,

I was shooting on the far left with a couple shooting some nice flint rifles, purhaps that was you? I recall our conversation about the St. J's shoot now. I will look into attending the muster in the Mts, thanks.

Don

Back