• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ohio muzzleloader season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranger1759

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Got this 7 point at 1145 today....he was running with 4 other bucks, and just my luck he was the small one.....didn't see the other 4 till I shot him....oh we'll, not complaining...this ends my deer hunting for the season, a big doe during gun Season with the ole flinter, and now this buck with the same rifle....so a good season and a freezer full of meat! http://i1001.photobucket.com/album...-A1A6-2A7DE41F2C91-13232-00001C0FE44178E0.jpg

Ranger

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congrats nothing wrong with that small?? 7pt. :applause: Griz

congrats on your buck I also killed one about that size today in ohio with my .62 smoothboar beatifull weekend to hunt !

Congrats to ya. :thumbsup: It aint a bad rack an besides you cant hardly chew the bone. It'll break your fillings

This whole weekend was nice! Warner and sunny yesterday and warm today....I think it made it to about 38 or so today...beautiful Ohio winter day!

Ranger

Man that's a pretty good deer! Useing my Texas eye he looks like a moose! Geo. T.

Thats a nice sized deer! congrats!. I would tan the hide (looks like a nice thick one) an make some powder measures or something with the horns. Also must be nice to have a freezer full of venison. :hatsoff: Btw what was the temps up there?

Today was overcast and about 38-40...all in all it was a beautiful weekend....yesterday was about 35 and not a cloud in the sky! And yes, with the prices of meat lately, it is nice to have a freezer full! I ended up with about 60# of meat from my doe back in gun season, I should get a bit more outa this guy....

Ranger

Hey Kenton,
Thanks!
I live on a 400 acre family owned farm on the border of Marion and Morrow counties....the county line splits the property on the west and north sides....

Ranger

Ranger1759 said:
Hey Kenton,
Thanks!
I live on a 400 acre family owned farm on the border of Marion and Morrow counties....the county line splits the property on the west and north sides....

Ranger
MAN!... 400 acres is AWESOME! Ever let anyone else hunt it?.... :haha: BTW.. your 7pt looks like it's bigger than my 8 I shot today. :(
:thumbsup:

Back