• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ohio Flintlock and Buckskin Rendezvous Spring 2024

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silky921

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey all,
Next month is time for our bi-annual rendezvous encampment, and this spring we're doing it in Wapak Ohio at a beautiful property near the Auglaize River. Anyone is welcome to come check us out, camp or day trip and get some shooting in. We do multiple events over the weekend.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Attachments

• 20240327_130602.jpg
    20240327_130602.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240327_130628.jpg
    20240327_130628.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 0
This is going on my calendar.
Great to hear. My name is Eric, look me up when you get there. I'm one of the guys running it.

We do the majority of the shooting and events on Friday afternoon and Saturday.

Cant make this one but would love to go to the next one, any idea when that would be.
Our fall event will be somewhere around here the weekend of October 11th. You're welcome to come check it out.

Our events aren't huge by any means. Somewhere around 40-50 people normally..

My name is Aaron and it's possible that you receive emails from me because I have dozens of email contacts from interested muzzleloading shooters in the Northwest Ohio region, including our Shawnee Long Rifles members in Wapakoneta and Black Swamp Muzzleloader members near Findlay, Ohio.

As indicated on the advertised rendezvous information, our Shawnee Long Rifles club is located nearby, and we have a covered firing line muzzleloading range. We have a 25, 50, and 100 yard range for paper targets and meet on the 4th Sunday of each month. Our matches begin at noon, typically lasts 2-3 hours, and you can find our clubhouse at 11192 Glynwood Road located down the hill adjacent to the Auglaize River. We shoot unless the rain is too heavy or the range is flooded due to rising waters of the Auglaize River. If the weather is great and you have interest, consider stopping by for our regular monthly shoot on Sunday April 28th. Cost for all matches is $15 for members and $18 for non-members or if you'd like to participate in single matches we accept smaller payment for individual targets. We do score and award small food prizes for each match. Open to all muzzleloading firearms with open metallic sights and no scopes.

I was not aware of this rendezvous until recently but welcome all shooters to our area and thank you for coming to the midwestern part of Ohio. I will try to join the rendezvous on Friday April 26th.

Aaron
Shawnee Long Rifles secretary
Wapakoneta, OH 45895

Thanks for the info I will try to make it ,many years ago I shoot at the Black swamp club starting when I was about 11 years old that's been a few,lived a couple miles away from the club.i would strap my rifle on my motorcycle and ride over and shoot the good old days.

Latest posts

Back