• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NMLRA Western Nationals

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susie s

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hoping to meet some of you at the NMLRA Western National Shoot Feb. 22-27. I'm really looking forward to going-always had to work, so I hope our Northern Indiana Weather holds out so we can get out of here. Susie :thumbsup:

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I won't be joining you for the western nationals, but I hope to make it to Friendship this year. I have qualified for several years, but I teach school and school is not out until there are only a few days left. I have a hard time convincing them to let me go before schools out to shoot my muzzleloader. What aggs. do you shoot?

Well it has been DRY like in No Rain in PHX 110 + days, so weather could move in by the WNS. Could be Cold, could be Wet, Cold be Real Cold & Wet. As we NEED RAIN in the Valley before Fire Season.

Here is a Link for local weather at Ben Avery.
[url] http://www.weatherunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=85068[/url]

So you can find out our weather before you come. bring RAIN GEAR I think would be a good idea, as Late February & March can be VERY WET like 88.... :winking:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a e-maail from someone who was at Ben Avery this week, the weather, or should I say HOT WEATHER has brought the Rattlers out EARLY at Ben Avery.

If you don't know better, do not walk through Brushy Area without being very careful, or you could get Snake bitten....

Hopefully the Weather will go back to Winter Mode... I hate RATTLERS...... :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I wish all the Rattlers would move to California, and go live by Senators Finestein & Boxer homes .... :rotf:

Back