• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie from New Hampshire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKMGOBL

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for allowing me to join this forum. As of Saturday, I lowed the hammer on a B. Turner smooth bore flintlock that I'm hoping I'll have figured out for chasing fall gobblers.

Please bear with me if I end up asking dumb questions as I'm reading up on the topic posted on the forum.

I'm in Belmont. Welcome to the forum. Us NH fellas need to get together and do some shooting. I used to run a winter woods walk at the Pemi Fish and Game club but haven't done it in years. Would like to find a land owner willing to let a few guys shoot on their property. Some friendly competition would be fun.

Don

Good to see you people on the board. Visit The Ancient Ones of Maine message board to see when we are shooting, be glad to have you join us.

Don:
I almost think I went there one winter with Jeff Wardwell! Like you say it was years ago.
Nit Wit

Back