• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbi

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drobs

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy,

Was searching for something black powder related yesterday and found this forum. Today I tried registering and it seems I registered 4 years ago.

Well here I am again.

A little about me - I'm 43 and got into BP shooting about 4 years ago. I'd bought a Pietta 1858 Remington Revolver back in 2001 and shot it for the 1st time with Pyrodex Pellets in 2014. Got hooked and have since bought 5 more Pietta revolvers and 1 Lyman Great Plains 54 cal percussion rifle + use real BP.

I pretty much use this screen name everywhere so I probably know some of you from other boards.

Edited to add: I see I did newbi post 4 years ago... strange!

Back