• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Zealand Fallow Deer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, great to hear from a black powder shooter in the area! Yes, I've had a look at the range website, looks like an awesome facility. I'll be rolling into town on June 8th all going to plan. Let me know if you want to get out for a shot at some stage.

Thanks,

BPkiwi
Sounds good. Message me when you get moved and squared away.

Take some meat over to Rudyard, he’s in your country! 😀
Dear Sam thank you for your kind thoughts . I can chase my own 'Donkeys' (deer) I use only MLs nothing factory & useually take the flints but I have used the Matchlocks they worked then they can work now . I do have some cap locks my old 24 bore two grouve for belted ball has seen many a bush trip 'A Gentleman needs his Battery ' & I need one too ! .
Regards Rudyard

Back