• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashworth

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to All
I am new to this forum.I found it about a month ago and have been very impressed. I am 42 live near Raleigh NC have been a reenactor for almost 20 years started in War Between States with 11NC got tired of it thought I'd try somthing new in 1991 and formed a Revwar loyalist Militia unit Sober John Mclean'sCo. of Loyal Militia of Cumberland County . I sorta droped out of reenacting for a few years got married had children and are now back. I am doing leather work 18th military items and some custom work.I have a 50cal custom built NC rifle builder unknown age unknown the lock and barrel from a Dixie TN mountian rifle other various steel and brass parts. I also have a loyalist arms Long land pattern bess and a brass blunderbuss.I have started setting up my leather working stuff at events mostly in NC and SC so if you attend Rev War events in NC or SC stop by and see me.
A.Ashworth
Harnessmaker :thumbsup:

welcome aboard, shoot straight and be safe. this is a great place to pull up a log. lots of knowledge on tap and some leg pullin' going on. glad to see your from the east, hope you can participate in the cw2005 shoot. :blue:

Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with us.
Lots o great folks and information here. Looks like
you have a lot to offer and we hope you will do so.
Contribute when you can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Back