• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Rifle Showed Up Today

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOGGHEAD

40 Cal.
Reaction score
My new TVM rifle showed up today. Now I need to get out on the front porch and do some shooting. I am going to be asking a few questons about which files to use on the sights. So give me a break. :v

Overall I think it looks pretty good. Only time will tell when it starts paying for itself in venison!!

I know it is tough to take pictures of a rifle that is so long. But it does not feel long when I shoulder the rifle. It actually feels pretty light and handy. I was aiming at things out the window and the rifle was rock steady.

I don't know if that is because of the swamped barrel or not. But it feels extremely comfortable. Tom.

010-4.jpg

002-11.jpg

001-12.jpg

006-11.jpg

Of course it's because of the swamped barrel!! THere couldn't be a better testimony for it.
Very Nice!!

Outstanding!
:thumbsup:

(PS: You get a spot of oil on Mama's bed spread and she'll put a knot on your head...LOL)

roundball said:
(PS: You get a spot of oil on Mama's bed spread and she'll put a knot on your head...LOL)

My Mother is what I would consider a Master quilt maker. She even teaches quilting at her favorite sewing store. But she does not do it for money.

She donates a few quilts each year to the WVU Hospital and Cancer Center for raffles. When you walk in the main doors at the hospital she has a few of her quilts hanging from the ceiling. She really does a beautiful job.

I have alot of her quilts here at the house. And she would get mad if I did not use them. But yes you are right. They are a real treasure. Not as much of a treasure as she is. But a treasure nonetheless.

I know for sure that I have a ton of goodwill with the good Lord becasue of her. Tom.

That is a beautiful rifle. And that swamped barrel is what makes it handle so nicely. What's the length and caliber?

HH
A beautifull rifle indeed! I also noticed the 'correct handedness' [is that a word?] I will look forward to hearing how it performs. :thumbsup:
Macon

roundball said:
Outstanding!
:thumbsup:

Yep she might :rotf: Nice looking gun, Mine is still several months away :(

Latest posts

Back