• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am a new member from north of the "medicine line" - British Columbia. I am mainly interested in the Indian Wars
but have become enamoured of the American long rifle and am in the first stages of ordering and building one. In this regard,I have already received invaluable advice from forum members.

Greetings from the Sunny Southland, Old Snake. Look forward to seeing you around the 'Forum.

What? You received valuable advice BEFORE becoming a member? ::
Well - that's what most of us did, old snake. We kinda hung around the edge 'til we felt it was safe to identify ourselves. Now we're all hooked!
Glad to have you aboard the forum!

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

old snake,
welcome to the forum from one snake to
another. lots of friendly folks and a lot of
information here :imo: hope you will join in
and contribute whenever you can. good luck on
your building project. maybe you could post
some pics later down the line.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :thumbsup: :) :peace:

OS,

welcome.gif

Prepare yourself for a fun & informative experience!

:redthumb:

:crackup: Welcome aboard Snake;We've got em out flanked , if you don't count Alaska (I'm from Nova Scotia). This is without question the BEST source of info when it comes to muzzle loading . What ever you want to discuss, there's always someone ready to help. Lots of good old funning too.
Don't be shy just jump right in and join the conversations

Soggy :thumbsup:

old snake : A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found us! :thumbsup:
There's alot of infor there for you to enjoy.
Take care and have fun. And see you around the other
camp fires. Mtn-Man2u :)

Old Snake,

Welcome! Pull up a stump and ease a little closer to the fire. Coffee's on and the jug will get started on th' rounds directly. Enjoy! And remember: There ain't no such thing as a stranger here - Just friends you haven't met yet.

...The Kansan...

And remember: There ain't no such thing as a stranger here - Just friends you haven't met yet.

/quote]
Kansan,
Darn, what a quote, and so true :applause:
especially around here. THANK YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snake-eyes :m2c: :imo: :applause: :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :redthumb:

Latest posts

Back