• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member in central washington

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggybull

32 Cal
Reaction score
Killed my first elk with 50 cal muzzle loader. Have an inline and side lock also a revolver. Have been casting bullets for several years. Fell into a box of molds and now cast for everything I shoot. Found your site when looking up round ball molds have several looking for new homes. Used to raise Highland Cattle and have leather, tanned hair on hides and horn

Hi. You must be reading my mail. How else could you know I'm in the market for .45, .50 & .54? Michigan says HI. Well, maybe not everyone. Steve
I see you are in Grand rapids I'm headed for Sparta later this year.
Hi. You must be reading my mail. How else could you know I'm in the market for .45, .50 & .54? Michigan says HI. Well, maybe not everyone. Steve

Killed my first elk with 50 cal muzzle loader. Have an inline and side lock also a revolver. Have been casting bullets for several years. Fell into a box of molds and now cast for everything I shoot. Found your site when looking up round ball molds have several looking for new homes. Used to raise Highland Cattle and have leather, tanned hair on hides and horn
GR is a good way from WA. Going to MSU are you? Learning or teaching? Or maybe something else. Cool, Steve

Back