• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey y'all! I am brand new to black powder and actually don't have one just yet, but I joined in the hopes of having a good resource for info on it. I've been hunting the Internet for the traditions 50. Cal pirate pistol. But I look forward to all the conversations!
Well howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum. Everyone starts somewhere. I started in 8th grade when the shop teacher asked who wanted to build a muzzleloader in class!!
Drop by the classifieds and see what's out there in the used market. I've bought plenty of muzzleloaders on this forum.

Hey y'all! I am brand new to black powder and actually don't have one just yet, but I joined in the hopes of having a good resource for info on it. I've been hunting the Internet for the traditions 50. Cal pirate pistol. But I look forward to all the conversations!
Welcome from Central Teas near Ft. Hood.

Back