• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from NE Ga

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wm300

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good to be aboard. Not new to muzzleloading but have been away from it for about 25 years. Bought my first ( A GPR ) from the fellow that owned Stone Mtn Armory in the mid 80’s. Really nice man , enjoyed going in there creaky wood floors and all. Can’t remember his name. Sold that rifle mid 90’s - wish I hadn’t. Recently jumped back in - bought a Traditions Woodsman and have really been enjoying working up a good prb load for it. It seems to like 70-75 g of FF and a .490 ball with .015 patch. Thanks for having me.

Welcome from the Talking Rock BPShooters. Head over to the Blue Ridge Mountain Men shoots at the Red Hill range. Great shoots with a variety of targets and setups every month. Martin Ga is where the red hill range is. Good luck.

Welcome from the Talking Rock BPShooters. Head over to the Blue Ridge Mountain Men shoots at the Red Hill range. Great shoots with a variety of targets and setups every month. Martin Ga is where the red hill range is. Good luck.
Thanks for the info. Who would I contact for Red Hill info. Don’t live to far from there.

Thanks for the info. Who would I contact for Red Hill info. Don’t live to far from there.
Jst sent you via a private msg couple of contacts and the schedule for the remainder of the year. Holler if you cannot find the messages.

Good to be aboard. Not new to muzzleloading but have been away from it for about 25 years. Bought my first ( A GPR ) from the fellow that owned Stone Mtn Armory in the mid 80’s. Really nice man , enjoyed going in there creaky wood floors and all. Can’t remember his name. Sold that rifle mid 90’s - wish I hadn’t. Recently jumped back in - bought a Traditions Woodsman and have really been enjoying working up a good prb load for it. It seems to like 70-75 g of FF and a .490 ball with .015 patch. Thanks for having me.
Welcome!

Latest posts

Back