• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member Central Pa.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redharley

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Great to be a member,Really just got into blackpowder 3 yr's ago.Have two flintlocks which I have enjoyed so far.Love late season whitetail hunting here in Pa. and am looking forward to going to some blackpowder shoots this year.I will certainly check back often as I am sure there is a wealth of info here to be learned.

You hit the nail on the head , tons of know how in this camp. Just ask and you shall receive. I'm about 20 min. from Gettysburg, where do you hail from?

Welcome to the camp.
There are many members here from PA.
I am one from the Alleghney National Forest Area.

Welcome. Where in central PA? I am in the long level area of York Co., a few miles from where the Tomahawks meet.

Hello Bill and welcome! Good to meet you and I'm sure you will make many new friends here.

Greatings from Bigler, Pa.

Pull up a stump and set a spell.
Plenty good info, an swappin yarns.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

welcome to the site redharley. I also am from Pa.(spring grove) and there is a lot of info on here. It is addicting.

thanks for the welcome's for sure. Answer as to where in pa about 6 miles south east of where the two branches of the Susquehanna meet

Back