• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New from South Africa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome

Can you buy black powder in the RSA?
i have bow hunted ther 8 or 10 times and would love to come over and hunt with my flintlock but black powder seems almost impossible to find

welcome

Can you buy black powder in the RSA?
i have bow hunted ther 8 or 10 times and would love to come over and hunt with my flintlock but black powder seems almost impossible to find
Hi Buff. Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, BP is kinda hard to find here and you can't manufacture your own without breaking the law and getting knee deep into trouble. It is available, real BP as well as substitutes like Pyrodex, but its not readily available off the shelf. Cheers brother!

Good morning muzzleloading friends. I am new to this forum! My name is Ratkas and I am from South Africa. I am new to the sport of muzzleloading and I am very greatful to be apart of this amazing community. Cheers!
Hoe gaan dit?
I worked in South Africa at least one month a year from 1999 to 2016. Welcome to this terrific group.

Hoe gaan dit?
I worked in South Africa at least one month a year from 1999 to 2016. Welcome to this terrific group.
Hi Ron! Dit gaan goed, dankie!

Thanks for the welcome brother. Glad to be apart of this amazing group.

Back