• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Dickert

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Riegl

50 Cal.
Reaction score
:v I received my new Jacob Dickert from Roy Stroh yesterday. I wanted to share my pleasure in this finely crafted heirloom flintlock.
Dickert2.jpg

Dickert1.jpg

Dickert3.jpg

Dickert4.jpg

Dickert5.jpg

Looks real sweet Pasq, already told Roy thats how I want my NE Rifle finished, just like yours. Roy did a super job. :thumbsup:

Wish you lots of luck with your new rifle. :thumbsup:

hey neighbor, that's pretty nice! should be shown off, as a favor jus fer you i'll take it to the N'Eastern vous next week.. i'll tell eeryone it's really yours..really...honest! aw come on! awesome gun both you and mr. stroh (straight faced i wrote that! :rotf: ) should be very proud! nice choice on gun and builder pas, another great job roy! congrats! RC (YER FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR!)

Roy does fine work. Looks to be a 1770's gun to me. Dickert never dated his rifles so we don't know how early these simple daisy patch box ones are. I forget the details but he was in all likelihood working in the later 1760's as well. Few makers signed their rifles in that time frame and few survived.

Any way, a very fine re-creation and the aging is very well done.

Looks like a keeper! :thumbsup: I hope the one I'm working on now turns out as nice.

OOOHH!!! OUCH!!! :shocked2:
That is painful-beautiful. AWESOME!! Congratulations Pas' and Roy :applause:

Congrats,Pas. Shoot it in good health.
Roy my Friend you been blessed with talent..... :hatsoff:

Twice B.

Latest posts

Back