• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzloader supplies stores

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger

45 Cal.
Reaction score
More looking for good blackpowder and.. dynamite noble rws musket caps.. in store

I could find an online source yes.

Anywhere in Maine or NH...

I've called everyone on a phone search.. only found two places.. one with BP in stock.. one with noble caps sometimes in stock.

It's OK... if this never gets a response. I don't think there is much. The gun stores I called i don't know if they know what a musket cap is.

All the stores in my area carry everything for inlines bot nothing for traditional mz. I have to buy online or travel hundreds of miles.

More looking for good blackpowder and.. dynamite noble rws musket caps.. in store

I could find an online source yes.

Anywhere in Maine or NH...

I've called everyone on a phone search.. only found two places.. one with BP in stock.. one with noble caps sometimes in stock.

It's OK... if this never gets a response. I don't think there is much. The gun stores I called i don't know if they know what a musket cap is.
Did you try "Kittery Trading Post"?

couple years ago.. I kinda was not happy. I went there thinking they had everything without calling... they had nothing but that was then..

I'll have to call and ask.. they use to have everything.

I used to go every year before the season opened... just because.. they still carry good stuff.. Filson and Johnson wool etc.. better than cabelas

Kittery.. cci caps.. they even said there for reenacting before I even asked or said anything. So

The pelletiersports.biz.. there OK.. CCI though.

I'm in the waiting for one place to get them...
sporting and hunting depo. NH sounded good. None in stock but they do stock RWS.

Powder maybe.. I see they might have that one too try. Searching there Facebook pictures 😆

Nice!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_224153_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_224153_Chrome.jpg
    886.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back