• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Most unusal Christmas tree...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifeman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey fellers, Miss Tudy put out our Christmas tree yesterday. She wanted something different, so she made a Mountain man / Trappers tree :grin: . Don't know if MM had trees, but if they did this would surely be a good one.
She started with a tree (naturally) and added her own crafty sort of decorations. She used buffalo teeth, beaver teeth, glass lamp beads, chevrons, trade beads, copper cones, assorted types of bones, cowry shells, bobcat claws, minature war club, knives and hatchet and to top it all off ... an angel made from a deer vertabrae complete with wool hair and a walnut dyed bucksin face :rotf: . You'll have to look close to find it all, but it's there.
If I do say so myself, she has a clever sense of humor and we wish you and yours A MERRY CHRISTMAS...Bud & Tudy
tree1.jpg

tree2.jpg

tree3.jpg

tree4.jpg

tree5.jpg

Cool, our compliments to the decorator and a Merry Christmas to you both. :hatsoff: :applause:

Loverly tree, Miss Tudy has talent and imagination. :bow:

Merry Christmas to all and GOD Bless all.

Ronnie

Nifeman,
I agree Miss Tudy has a great imagination.
Christmas trees are like opinions.Everyone
has one! You only need to be happy with yours.
I personally love Miss Tudy's.
Bud,I hope you and Miss Tudy and all other members here at the MLF a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the absolute best 2010.
snake-eyes

Knifeman,
I agree Miss Study has a great imagination.
Christmas trees are like opinions.Everyone
has one! You only need to be happy with yours.
I personally love Miss Tudy's.
Bud,I hope you and Miss Tudy and all other members here at the MLF a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and the absolute best 2010.
snake-eyes

:applause: Great tree, Merry Christmas to you and yours.
And Merry christmas to all forum members :v

Latest posts

Back