• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

More Rifle Shoppe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike alexandre

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Well here I am and after a long wait the lock has arrived. Ordered 28Jan , promised in 12 weeks, delivered in 20. I've asked TRS for their comments. More soon.

You should be happy you got it at all. Twenty weeks is a fast turnout for them. I speak from experience with them, and am surprised at how fast you got it. I personally will never order from them again. :m2c: :results:

I second that, I've heard of people waiting upwards of two years with no parts.

Well here I am and after a long wait the lock has arrived. Ordered 28Jan , promised in 12 weeks, delivered in 20. I've asked TRS for their comments. More soon.

They didn't tell you what year did they? :winking: ::

I wouldn't buy a wood stock from them. It's not that their workmanship is poor but rather that by the time you get all the parts, if your humidity is different, the wood will warp on you. I know someone who is building a Rampart Gun and his stock had to be steamed to tweak it to fit. He would have been better off buying a plank and aging it himself.

Back