• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Miroku Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nit wit

.69 Cal.
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
It will fit their Kentucky Probably the Hawken also , don't know for sure. Sparks good. It had not been sparked until I just did it. I don't think it ever had been used. $95.00 shipped lower 48. Pay Pal Friends or USPS MO.
Thanks
Nit Wit

Attachments

• thumbnail_20240121_193437.jpg
    thumbnail_20240121_193437.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 8
  • thumbnail_20240121_193503.jpg
    thumbnail_20240121_193503.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 0
  • thumbnail_20240121_193519.jpg
    thumbnail_20240121_193519.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 0
4 3/8"
NW
I don’t know anything about Miroku locks except that I have one on a Dixie TMR that I just bought. My lock is well used and I understand that replacement parts are hard to find. My lock plate is entirely different than yours
but that frizzen just might ...... Does anyone here know anything more about Miroku flintlocks?

I have a Miroku Kentucky Rifle made for Sears & Roebuck in the 70's. It's a Percussion Cap Lock. Do you think I could use this to convert to a Flintlock?

I have a Miroku Kentucky Rifle made for Sears & Roebuck in the 70's. It's a Percussion Cap Lock. Do you think I could use this to convert to a Flintlock?
The MIroku Hawkin takes a 5.1" lock plate plus you might have to change the breech plug. It can be done, but the lock that Nit Wit offers is for a smaller application. I have done the same change on Pedersoli's and all they require is changing the lock and screwing in a vent plug into the hole where the drum was. If your gun has a patent style breech, then it's best to change the breech plug to flint style. I've converted all of my Pedersoli rifles to flint locks and enjoy them much more in that configuration.

Last edited:
Back