• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Midlife maddness

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is all new to me (computer, flintlock, free time) so your understanding and advice will be appreciated. I'm a few years away from retirment and a few more past divorce so the muzzleloding bug that bit me about 3 years ago has done its thing. Just got a flintlock and have been getting stuff one thing at a time to go with it. Haven't been to the range yet but figured out if you get your face to close to the lock you'll get frizzenfaced.
Looking forward to learning from and bs'ing with you.

Frizzenface,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you
on board. Lots of friendly folks here to help you
avoid "frizzenface". If you have questions or thoughts
just post them in the proper forum. Contribute when you
can and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

The only thing worse than "frizzenface" is "lockjaw!" :crackup:

Get it?

Ok I'll quit with the puns. :redface: Welcome to the board, you can learn alot here, just don't be shy about asking questions!

-Shooey

Welcome!I like Your name choice.Just take things slow and easy and You'll have all the information and help from the Forum to support You.Also! There are some here like myself, that arn't the sharpest rocks in the pile about computers.

Howdy frum WEST VIRGINIA ( noticed yer frum Virginia) and thought I should jump in on this WELCOME PARTY!
You will like the fellers on this forum....very intelligent and friendly!
AND Congratulations on gittin a Flinter!
--- what kind do ya have?
*** WV SCROUNGER ***

Latest posts

Back