• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Marylander

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norinco

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I guess I should introduce myself. I joined a while ago to research something and only started being active recently. I've always loved old guns ranging from muzzleloaders to 20th century military surplus. I live in MD so there isn't much shooting to be done here.

I love chemistry and tinkering with stuff. I currently only own the Traditions Pennsylvania Rifle built from a kit. My dad and I built that when I was twelve. Back when my dad was a kid in communist China, he built his own muzzleloaders out of copper pipe. My grandmother was a chemist, so no surprise there.

Currently I'm a dirt poor student studying chemistry. If all goes well, I will be transferring to the US Naval Academy this summer (and getting busted back down to a freshman). I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Welcome to the MLF! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks on the forum. Glad you found us.

Thanks for the welcomes.

When I was like ten, my dad and I used to make matchlock guns out of 1/2 inch copper pipe. We both knew it was a stupid idea.

Back