• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Making some clothing items

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentuckywindage

62 Cal.
Reaction score
This is crazy! I bought a thin wool blanket off ebay many many months ago and it finally tore exactly dead center down the middle, longways. I was going to use it for a camp blanket until the snow hit and i found myself looking through some books. This blanket fit my queen size bed with some room over the sides.

So far i have made a Scarf,Leggings,Bootie liners for inside my Moc boots,and i am working on a coat with hood. It just amazed me at how much i got out of this thing! The Scarf really helped cut the chill.
I'll post some pics as i finish the items. So far i only have the leggings done and putting them to use in the A.M.

Wow! you've done great.. bet you'll enjoy those moc liners as well... nothin better then wool on the feet...

hmmmmm, Just noticed the deer blanket, Me thinks it will make a good target :haha:

Nothing fancy or anything, Just something simple that will get the job done.
Picture061.jpg

Back