• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Looking for a Kit Carson Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just depends, I'm open to getting a decent looking shooter but if the right beauty came around, I'd be up for spending 2-3k. I'd prefer to get a decent looking shooter though.

Just FYI, I've reported this user but @Lock99 is a scammer. He messaged me on this platform stating he had a Hawken for sale, gave me a number to text. Attached are the screenshots. I cursory google of the name (a lady living in Selah Washington), the address (A cafe) and the driver license # (happens to be the well-known actor from Break Bad Aaron Paul's driver license number too, what a coincidence!) showed this guy to be a POS scammer. I've reported his phone number and what information I could glean from reverse lookup online to the IC3 and Washington State agencies.

Scam 1.png
Scam 2.png
Scam 3.jpg

Bottom gun in picture. Will pm you more photos if interested along with price. 36 inch .50 cal GM barrel, Davis lock and triggers. LOP 13.5"

Attachments

• 20210518_113707.jpg
    20210518_113707.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Back