• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lewis and Clark Journals?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Smith

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Sometime back someone posted a link to the complete works of Lewis and Clark in .pdf.

I thought I downloaded it, and now cannot find it.

I tried Googling the term "lewis and clark .pdf" but only came up with an e-book that I already downloaded, thanks to the folks here.

I have them found on one site, but they are not set up for mass download, and downloading them one at a time is very tedious. They are not on the same page so I cannot use a mass download manager either.

If anyone has a link to their complete journals in .pdf, I'd be most appreciative!

Thanks,

Josh

Back