• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Left hand Charles Daly

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiosam

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Went to an estate auction today and low and behold there was a lefty Hawkin style percussion rifle. Its a Charles Daly/investarms. Ad never mentioned it was LH, auctioneer never mentioned it either. It has some handling marks and just a few minor rust spots but bore is excellant. Really didn't go there for the guns but I was interested in this one. It happened to be the second item sold and I got it for $125. Seems like a decent quality rifle, I'm anxious to see how she shoots. Anyone else have one?

You can get left hand drop in Charles Daly barrels at Numrich for $92.00

Thank Pete, this bbl is fine so I probably won't get one from numrich. Now if they had a drop in .40...

Back