• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Left Hand .32

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanger

40 Cal
Reaction score
Is there or was, a commercially made .32 for lefty’s. I thought I read somewhere about CVA having made some. Would really like a Crockett in left hand, not sure if those were made though. Will be for a young shooter (he is 7 now) so don’t want /need a kibler or anything in that range, also would prefer percussion.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and advice.

Is there or was, a commercially made .32 for lefty’s. I thought I read somewhere about CVA having made some. Would really like a Crockett in left hand, not sure if those were made though. Will be for a young shooter (he is 7 now) so don’t want /need a kibler or anything in that range, also would prefer percussion.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and advice.
I can’t speak on the availability of a left-handed.32, but as many folks here will attest, you can shoot a right-handed gun left-handed. I lucked into a used, left-hand T/C .50. For deer hunting, I’ve learned to shoot it right-handed. Also, I just got a right-hand flintlock rifle that I shoot left-handed. If you can’t find a lefty in .32, a right-hand gun will work just fine!

I understand that that he can shoot a right handed gun. I am just wanting something more tailored for him. I will keep a eye out for something…

I understand that that he can shoot a right handed gun. I am just wanting something more tailored for him. I will keep a eye out for something…
My friend in Mississippi has a left hand gun to sale its a cap gun it's beautiful he makes fine tenn rifles if you're interested send me a message

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1707005572240.jpg
    FB_IMG_1707005572240.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
Back