• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lack of Interest Anymore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
akapennypincher said:
To see the TRUTH with you own eyes come to Phoenix, and visit both event. Talk to the competitors, talk the the people running the event, take to the shooter, and spectator, and ask questions. Why they come to one event over the other.
Just curious if you have talked to the participants at both events yourself. If so, I'd be interested to hear the feedback you received and I'm sure others would too. Would be very useful in trying to understand and perhaps improve our Black Powder events. Phoenix notwithstanding, SASS does not seem to be very active here in PA....a couple of clubs seem to have a match here and there, but no real presence.

BlackJack,we're not that far from you,come shoot with us sometime.We come down there for our black powder.Griz

colorado clyde said:
SASS is enjoying its day in the sun. Its time will come to pass too”¦.all things do.

As I said I was told 16 years ago it, (SASS) was just a fad or flash in pan that would disappear. So far the only thing SASS has done is grow. Years ago it was all pre 1800's, Revolver only now they have added Wild Bunch Shooting, as part of their events. Wild Bunch has brought a new armada of members to SASS.

Just curious if you have talked to the participants at both events yourself. If so, I'd be interested to hear the feedback you received and I'm sure others would too. Would be very useful in trying to understand and perhaps improve our Black Powder events. Phoenix notwithstanding, SASS does not seem to be very active here in PA....a couple of clubs seem to have a match here and there, but no real presence. [/quote]

Read my posts in the archives using the search feature. Many observations have been posted over the years, and to beat a dead horse by posting my observation again, would only start a war of words.

Back