• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesG

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Either a bag knife, skinner.

Forged this one out of a file . Edge temper. in warm canola oil
Blade-File
Handle-Elk tin
bolster and collar- Plummer solder

019-3_zps2aa6f51f.jpg

014-3_zpsba01cd93.jpg

Now there is a knife worth having! Most of the hand made knives I see are about as useless as tits on a bore hog! I have no idea what folks think they are going to do with a blade two three times as long as the handle and no drop point.
You could actually do some real work with that blade and have nice control of it. MD

:eek:ff You used the expression "about as useless as tits on a bore hog!" It reminede me of a German fellow that we had working for us as an electrician. He had funny ways of misquoting American sayings. One day he showed up without his helper. I said "Hey, Bert, where's your helper?" He replied "I didn't bring him. He's vertless (worthless)." I then asked "What do you mean by worthless?" Bert responded "I mean, he's vertless....vertless. Like damn dits (tits) on a suitcase." :rotf:

Back