• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Kibler Woodsrunner .50 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I built this for myself, then I need money. I'm owed for 2 rifles I have completed and can't get paid. Never fired. $1600.00 shipped.
My camera stinks. It's not orange like the pic's look. The rifle is finished Lancaster Maple Stain, Tung Oil, a Light French Blue Metal Finnish and Antiqued Brass. I take Paypal. If you go Visa/MC, I will send you an invoice. Also, MO and personal check is OK. Semper Fi.

DSCN1174.JPG

DSCN0924.JPG

DSCN0925.JPG

DSCN0927.JPG

DSCN0932.JPG

Back