• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Kibler Colonial just finished. $2100.00 shipped . Reduced price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't keep them all. .50 cal Rice barrel extra fancy maple was the way it was sold to me. which i believe!
This is a Kibler Colonial i just finished. all metal was filed smooth and polished, even the lock parts. then i hit the steel with super blue and rubbed it back to gray.
the wood speaks for itself. finish is Tru-oil 8 coats.
i fired it 20 times total to find its sweet spot. 490 ball .015 patch Swiss fffg 65g.
will be shipped and insured with the barrel dismounted in the marvelous box Kibler makes. wish he would sell just the crates!
will take personal check with clearance, po money order, PPFF discrete.
have no need of trades at this time but.............what does need have to do with anything?
again $2100.00 shipped and insured

Attachments

• PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    460.3 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    475.9 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    500.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    491.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    411.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    417.3 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    419 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    301.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
more.

Attachments

• PICT0031.JPG
    PICT0031.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PICT0026.JPG
    PICT0026.JPG
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    332.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    234.1 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0018.JPG
    PICT0018.JPG
    458.8 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0021.JPG
    PICT0021.JPG
    295.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0022.JPG
    PICT0022.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 0
sorry i missed the caliber. it is good that there are people that ask questions or i would miss lots of information.
i am the worlds champion poor picture taker and the color change is just different lighting, or camera angle, or.........................?
I will try to get some more pictures today. the sun is shining and i feel like Ansel Adams today!
plus i found a New camera i forgot i had. may take me a few days to figure out how to turn it on though.

Last edited:
sorry i missed the caliber. it is good that there are people that ask questions or i would miss lots of information.
i am the worlds champion poor picture taker and the color change is just different lighting, or camera angle, or.........................?
I will try to get some more pictures today. the sun is shining and i feel like Ansel Adams today!
plus i found a New camera i forgot i had. may take me a few days to figure out how to turn it on though.
Thank you sir. Oh no need for more pictures. It must just be the way the pictures ended up. Sorry I didn’t want to sound like I was beating up your post.

i think the price is more than fair! by the time you get the kit with ex fancy maple you will have 1,600 in it. then you take at 2 weeks, more like 3 to finish it. then you have 100 bucks in shipping and insurance, not to mention materials used and hauling it to the shipper! yea more than fair!

Last edited:
Rules??????? you say there are rules??????🤣🤣🤣
Yeah… I’m not too great about following them either sometimes! When I see a beautiful firearm, I often can’t help myself— I’ve just got to sing its praises! I always feel awful when the listing/thread becomes hijacked by a dozen other tire-kickers.

The old adage we forget “if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all. I don’t mind if someone adds information about an item for sale but criticism is poor form.
I said it was " very nice". What's not good about that? That is no way critical unless you are a super sensitive individual.
If you can't sand, and stain wood; and finish the metal then pay the asking price for a pretty piece of wood and the assemblers time. Also you are paying twice for shipping.
Your choice.
I can pay Jim and have the fun and experience for myself is all I'm saying. I enjoy carving wood using the examples I see in my many reference books.
Hope I didn't hurt anyone's ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back