• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jamestown, Quebec, Santa Fe: Three North American Beginnings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary

58 Cal.
Reaction score
James C. Kelly will walk through the exhibition that reflects upon the 400th Anniversary of Jamestown within the context of the simultaneous introduction of the English, French, and Spanish cultures into North America. Dr. Kelly will explain the dramatic influence of European colonization and interaction with the indigenous population using objects in the collection.

Held at noontime on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 at the Virginia Historical Society at 428 N. Boulevard, Richmond, VA. Admission cost is $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, $3 for students and FREE for members. Parking is free too.

I belong to the VHS but they're in Virginia and I'm out here in the Land o' Rice a Roni & Cable Cars. That's an awfully long commute so if anyone goes, please write a review of his talk. I visited their exhibit that Dr. Kelly will be giving his talk on and it's quite good. If nothing else, check out the Jacob Sheetz rifle displayed in the History of Virginia gallery.

Latest posts

Back