• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jaeger rifle Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chwillbill68

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am interested in making my own Jaeger flintlock rifle. I have had trouble finding many kits out there to buy. But one place Jedediah Starr Trading Company web site I found that they had them in stock. I have called a couple of times to talk with someone and maybe place the order but never get a person. I have left messages twice but no one has called back and I have never had anyone answer the phone when I call. I was wondering if anyone has bought any gun kits from them or anything for that matter and what is their perspective of your purchase and interaction if any with them. Also if you got a kit from them what do you think. I could just order online but am worried that if I were to have some issue I would be SOL since I can't ever seem to talk with anyone.

Thanks for your time on this question, Bill C!

Bill C, Jedediah Starr is ok to do business with. I just talked to John, the owner this morning. Just beware they're understaffed and it can take a couple of weeks for your order to fill if it's in stock. FWIW, I'm not sure what Jaeger Kit you're looking at but he sources kits from Pecotonia and if he doesn't have one you can order one from them I believe.

Steve

Back