• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jaeger rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonG

32 Cal
Reaction score
I started a Jaeger build years ago but got sidetracked along the way. I have decided to sell the unfinished rifle along with a bunch of other muzzle loading items. I'd like to see the rifle go to someone that will finish the project and enjoy it.
Done so far is the barrel and lock plus nose cap are completely inletted very nicely. The lock is an appropriate style from and assembled and finished by Kit Ravenshear over 20 years ago. The trigger guard and trigger assembly are fitted and only a slight trigger adjustment is necessary. The Getz barrel is a swamped 28 1/2", 58 caliber and is perfect for this build. The Jaeger stock is very nice, and no finish has ever been applied. The patch box is not inletted but the side plate is. The ramrod ferrules need to be set as well. The furniture is very detailed, engraved and will look great when the rifle is finished. A builder with good carving skills can make this rifle a showpiece.
I know what I paid for the parts years ago but could use some help in determining the value of the rifle as it sits today. Any additional pictures requested from any angle can be provided.

Thanks, Don

Attachments

• Jaeger 1.jpg
    Jaeger 1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Jaeger 2.jpg
    Jaeger 2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Jaeger 3.jpg
    Jaeger 3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Leaving the stock and the done work out, the parts are with about $700. If somebody wants that particular style jaeger it’s worth more than that.

Latest posts

Back