• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Im starting to hate Flash!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbfree

36 Cal.
Reaction score
That dude is just to good with his Renegade. .5 groups in the ten ring at 100 yards. Ya know it just ain't fair I tell ya. The guy cant be trusted around fffg with a match but he can shoot the pants off just about anyone. :youcrazy: Cliff if ya read this I just want you ta know your a great shot brother. :bull: Now if I could tighten my groups up by about 2" we might have some competition. Really thought I felt schooled Thursday :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: My old girl and I will take you down soon!!!
54calGPH.jpg

Told ya she cleans up Nice

You got someone who can shoot your pants off?? Treasure him. Trust me, he'll make you a better shooter. I had a friend like that, we ended up moving on different paths. I started doing cowboy, he got into other stuff at the club like archery, trap and stuff. He even became president of the club. Then to paraphase a line from John Wayne's Alamo, "Politics has ruined many a good man." He got so sick of the whining and belly aches that I only see him now at the club's corn roast. God I miss him.

To have friend that can shoot that good is great, to have a friend that wants you to shoot as good as he does, and will help you achieve that, is even better!

:bull: Well ... thanks for the praise but my average hundred yard group for Thursday was an inch and a half and one inch at fifty. My two hundred groups opened up to three and a half inches.Gotta love that GM barrel. Now if only my cleaning tube will stop popping the bottom off and flooding my garage so my wife will quit pinching me.

I figure once you get used to your new sights you will be under two at a hundred. You just gotta stop lying down on the bench so that smoke stick stops whacking ya in the bicep cause it HURTS.

Mine got me some sympathy points from the wife.

Beside that it was funny for us to listen to you whimper like a little girl after every shot :rotf:

Flash said:
:bull: Well ... thanks for the praise but my average hundred yard group for Thursday was an inch and a half and one inch at fifty. My two hundred groups opened up to three and a half inches.Gotta love that GM barrel. Now if only my cleaning tube will stop popping the bottom off and flooding my garage so my wife will quit pinching me.

I figure once you get used to your new sights you will be under two at a hundred. You just gotta stop lying down on the bench so that smoke stick stops whacking ya in the bicep cause it HURTS.

what ball, patch and lube are you using in that GM barrel.

Since we were working up hunting loads on this trip I was shooting the Hornady 385gr hollow point and 70gr of 3f black powder (not pyro).

Back