• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I'm envious of your guys Long and generous hunts and Bag limits.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JiminTexas said:
We have seasons on most but not all of the above but any day of the year, there is something out there that needs killing.

Jim,
I'm gonna look in the dictionary or an Atlas but I would say you live in "Heaven on Earth" :hatsoff:

nealglen,
My wife is a big,big Ann Murray fan.We have several of her CDs.
snake-eyes:applause::applause::applause:

Swamp Rat said:
Come on down here Halftail for a weekend, I'll let ya fill one of my 11 tags. :blah:
Swampy....Musta missed that post!11 tags...... :shocked2: ......That's great!Do you fill them all?Usually?

That's plenty Meat anyhow,I'd say.It's not as bad as it seems here either......I got a tag,The wife has one and now my oldest gets his.Really we can get 3 deer in my house.Usually one holds us meat wise....Unless you count the one we eat at the camp.....or maybe 2.... :hmm: :wink:

Who was it that said, "If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas"? Or, "Never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you so. If he's not, don't embarass him". We Texans are hugely proud of our great state, we just aren't quite sure why................

I get tickled by Texans...Most came from NC, TN, GA, VA, LA and other Southern States...That's where they learned to BBQ.... :grin:

I'll sure be glad when one Texan that lives in DC goes back to Texas..... :shocked2:

There are some places in Ontario where you can get up to 6 tages. These areas are about 5 hour dives from where we live. Over near Ottawa, and down in the south western part of the province. where there are a lot of deer car colisions and crop damage.
One area is about 6 hours away but my buddies brother lives there, no rifle but one week of bow, and then one week of ML. for 6 weeks. The first deer can be either a buck or a doe but each deer after that has to be a doe or a fawn. I might just try for a tag down there in a year or two. F.K.

Back