• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from the western slope of the Rockies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Rupp. We live 5 miles south of Montrose. Can see San Juans, Grand Mesa, and Black Canyon uplift. Uncompaghre Plateau is just out of sight behind a mesa. Our long dreamed about briar patch. Glenwood is also the gate way to some great country as you well know.

I attended many competions at both the San Juan Range and Montrose trap club back in the 1990's Great country. The cost of living drove me out of Colorado. I do miss the mountains. Enjoy your time there. Again, welcome to the forums.

San Juan Range was a big deal at one time. Not so much after American Handgunner pulled out. We didn't get here until 2000. I'm too old to be driven out but politics might do it.

Back