• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How old are ya?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im always curious about the average age here.

• 0 to 30

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • 30 to 50

Votes: 73 14.5%
  • 50 to 60

Votes: 86 17.1%
  • 60 to 70

Votes: 161 31.9%
  • 70+

Votes: 165 32.7%

• Total voters
A few years ago I was buying some items at an REI store and the young clerk was amazed at my tattered paper membership card #00170XXX. He exclaimed that he had never seen such a small number. I replied, "Kid, I've got gear older than you! I got this card when the Seattle REI was the ONLY store."

Attachments

• IMG_8046.jpeg
    IMG_8046.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Me too! I think mine finally gave up……
I blame it on age telling her, I didn't hear you! I call it old age, she calls it "selective hearing". But in my defense, I do wear hearing aids (unless I want to tune someone out), due to too much shooting in my younger years with no ear protection and growing up with the loud rock and roll music of the 60's and 70's.

I blame it on age telling her, I didn't hear you! I call it old age, she calls it "selective hearing". But in my defense, I do wear hearing aids (unless I want to tune someone out), due to too much shooting in my younger years with no ear protection and growing up with the loud rock and roll music of the 60's and 70's.
I wear hearing aids too and for the same reasons. Happy shooting!

81 for one more month. Then it's 82. I have dirt in my yard that is younger. In Wyoming I'm Hairy Medicinewolf. In Tennessee I'm Dave.
I’m from Wyoming originally but live in Alaska now. I still get to Wyoming several times a year to visit family. Have always gone by Shortfingers with the Ronnyvoo crowd in Wyoming. Glad to meet you Hairy Medicinewolf.

Hearing Not Good these days.During National Service 1954/1956 I was in a Spesial Unit.
One Holiday W/E we were instucted to dispose of several cases of .303 Ball Ammo and some Tracer.. 8 Cadets with 4 BREN Guns and a free range to play on.. Days before Hearing Muffs just pieces of 4x2 flannel.. Still have Hearing Aids. Not saying WHERE or WHO gave the Order !!..As they used to say--NO NAMES_NO PACK DRILL!!

Latest posts

Back