• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi there from New Zealand

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of New Zealand, ( a Dutch word, BTW, Zealand) I ordered a very authentic heavy duty hollow plastic cannon barrel from a company there. It came quickly via USPS, and it was a chuckle seeing the woman postal person pull it out of her truck, saying, "here's your cannon"! It was heavily wrapped in clear shrink-wrap but you could still make out what it was. I don't have it displayed right now, but they send a diagram with instructions on making a pretty authentic wooden naval carriage for it.

Speaking of New Zealand, ( a Dutch word, BTW, Zealand) I ordered a very authentic heavy duty hollow plastic cannon barrel from a company there. It came quickly via USPS, and it was a chuckle seeing the woman postal person pull it out of her truck, saying, "here's your cannon"! It was heavily wrapped in clear shrink-wrap but you could still make out what it was. I don't have it displayed right now, but they send a diagram with instructions on making a pretty authentic wooden naval carriage for it.
Morena
Morena Mr Springfield,
Aye Mr Tasman .Quite the sailor Gave NZ its 2nd name :) Zeeland being a island off the coast of Holland I believe.
Aotearoa is its 1st name ( Land of the long white cloud) in translaition .Funny as story... good ole NZ packaging. I got a grin outa reading your story:)
Ata Marie
Chris

Latest posts

Back