• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from tn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jr campbell

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thanks guys for letting me join.I am new to flintlock muzzleloaders.I am looking at getting a smoothbore to turkey and deer hunt with.

Welcome to our forum my friend! We are truly honored to have you aboard.

When I think of Tennessee, I think " Hey those boy's can shoot!" Your state has really turned out some very remarkable marksmen!

Let me take this opportunity to explain a few nice to know things about our forum.

This forum is the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloader's and BP shooting. All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well!

No matter what you are currently shooting or may be interested in, it is more than likely covered in fine detail right here. A great place to do a little research and ask questions before you pull that wallet out!

You'll find friendly like minded folks as yourself right here. The majority of our member's have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Since you're looking into getting yourself a flintlock, a lot of question's and research should be in order!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It's a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date range's at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you will be able to view additional topics in this forum.

The learning opportunities are truly endless here! I can guarantee you'll learn something new each and every time you visit this forum.

Our forum is also a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis. Something new for you to checkout all the time!

Lastly and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place! You'll have the opportunity to meet lifelong friends who share the same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer.

Since you're in the hunt for a new SB Flintlock, I couldn't think of a better place for you to be. Take advantage of all the knowledge and experience that this forum has to offer!

Again, We're glad that you have decided to join us. We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future!

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Thanks TBD I thought you might be over in Mid West Tn. If you start looking for a flinter don't overlook Tip Curtis just up I 65 North of Nashville

Back