• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey from Kansas City

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot Shooter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Guy's,

I'm new to the board, and I'm from Kansas City Kansas. I'm also just starting to get into "non" in-line muzzle loaders. Hopefully, I will be building my first kit gun (GPR)in the near future, and finding out what's so special about casting and shooting your own roundballs.

Spot

Post Shooter: As Ah said afore ta ye, Welcome ta the campfire.
Pour yerself a cup o coffee an sit back an take a look around. Thar's a whole lot o stuff on this site an a whole lot o people what's talked 'bout a whole lot o thins in all o the forum areas.
Read em all. Ye'll find stuff 'bout what ye want's ta know, an stuff ye didn't even know ye wanted ta know till ye got ta readin it!
Stuff 'bout Huntin, History, Shootin, Loadin, Fixen, Castin, Buildin, Cookin, Dressin, why jus' look around!

Not only that, but's we're a growin bigger almost ev'ry day, addin new names an more knowledge.

Ye have a good 'un, ya hear?

Welcome Spot Shooter Im from Manhattan Kansas. If your intrested we have some very muzzleloader shooting clubs I f you want to get into Rendevous and such let me know again Welcome

Welcome Spot Shooter...

Another one crosses over from the new-fangled, waving red herrings, in-line crowd, you have just started down a well worn path...

Glad to have you with us...

Rick, Zonie, Musketman,

Thanks fer the Welcome. Good threads, n' people all around. Nice place, just might have to stick 'round a while an sip on my coffee.

Rick,
Let me know what's goin' on with both the Rendevuos, and any round ball sling'n club that has shoots. I think you guy's got me peg'd right, I solt my Knight, and I'm gonna build a GRP. About time i grewd up, and really started enjoy'n my hunting.

Thanks again,
Spot

Spot
I"m have"n serious "puter problems
cain"t even access my e_mail and the keyboard is act"n stranger"n my ex_wife

I tolt ya this site was a good"n
didn"t I?

WELCOME!!!!!
rollingb

Five miles east of Manhattan Ks on old military trail. Our range is at Frankfort which is north of Westmoreland on highway 99. We also have a range asmll one at hunter island south of Manhattan.

Rick,

That's a good haul from Olathe, but I've done some good pheasant and quail hunting up younder.

Spot

Hey Spot Shooter,
Pretty sure you're gonna like the primitive stuff. The more you monkey with things, the more fun it is.

Latest posts

Back