• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from West Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironhead

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, I've been shooting Muzzleloaders for about forty years or so. Just found the forum sight in the back of "Muzzleloader" Magazine. Looks like a good place visit as often as possible. Thanks...........Ironhead

Ironhead,
Welcome to the MLF.With forty years
of shooting B/P you must have a lot to
contribute to the forum,and we hope you will
do so.Visit often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome, I live in Hardeman county and hunt the Hatchie bottoms. Good to have another West Tennessean on board. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, Smokeblower, my Dad and I used to hunt the Hatchie Bottoms. We would walk up the railroad tracks to the river and hunt there.It was private land then and we lived in Shelby Co. I live in Carroll Co.now.

Welcome and a big Texian how-doo brother! :thumbsup:

Dios y Tejas!

Davy

Welcome Aboard Ironhead!

:hatsoff:

Glad tto have you at the fire, pull up a stump.

Marc

Back