• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Utah

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozarklea

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new as a member and new to the blackpowder scene, but I've made good use of the wisdom on this forum for several months already. Currently working on getting my Colt Navy repro shootable, with my sights set on getting a rifle this summer to keep it company.

Welcome, also in Utah. What rifle are you looking to get?
Currently looking at the Traditions Kentucky kit, I figured it could make for some good quality time with my dad when I go home and visit this summer. Just can't decide between percussion and flint though...

Currently looking at the Traditions Kentucky kit, I figured it could make for some good quality time with my dad when I go home and visit this summer. Just can't decide between percussion and flint though...
Take into account that no one seems to have a reliable Cap supply! And, as the year progresses, the rioting and "sit-ins" will only increase, with big-city looting once again. When there's a permissive admin. in the White House, it seems to give 'permission' to the un-ruly, under-employed, bored, "Youths" to become troublesome again. Oh, yes, get a flint!!:)

Back