• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Texas!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello!

My name is Jim, and I’m excited to be joining the great folks on this forum. I hail from north Texas, and have been involved in muzzleloading for about 50 years. My first muzzleloader was a Belgian-made 1860 Colt replica revolver, bought mail order for $59.95, and I still shoot it. Over the years, I‘ve acquired (and fired) a variety of great firearms, mostly muzzleloaders and a few cartridge, but all of them had one thing in common - they all burned charcoal!

I try to stay active at ranges in the Dallas - Fort Worth area, and have In the past enjoyed hunting turkey, feral hogs and an occasional Javelina down in the hill country and east Texas. When the weather turns a bit too warm to venture out it gives me a great reason to hit the shop and indulge in my second love of rifle repair and restoration.

I am looking forward to learning from the great resources on this site and hopefully I can make a valuable contribution or two.

Jim
Jim
Name is mark
I to have lived here all my life. Spend most shooting days at quail creek.
Bought my 1ST flinter, last year. A kibler, colonial in 50 cal.
Always looking for a shooting buddy.

Mark

Back