• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from S.W. New Hampshire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flembo

32 Cal
Reaction score
I hunted deer with a 50 cal T/C Renegade in the 70s and 80s but now no longer hunt but I do enjoy shooting B/P I have a Urberti 1851 Navy 36 cal revolver and a 32 cal Traditions crocket that I built from a kit both are fun to shoot. I just finished building a pedersoli 32 cal Kentucky Flintlock. Shooting a flintlock definitely makes you admire those old fellas that could consistently put meat on the table with one. I am looking forward to learning from this sight I have been lurking here for several months but just joined last week.

Howdy Flembo,
Welcome. Make certain sure your snowshoes are tight and your woolies ready. The Cold Maker's coming to New Hampshire purty soon now.
Tanglefoot

Back